1. Where are you from?
I’m originally from Veracruz but I’ve been living in Cabo San Lucas since I was 14 years old.
2. How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style like my personality…crazy full of life and spontaneous. You never know what I’ll be wearing. I can wear a Star Wars t-shirt with Converse one day and the next a really pretty floral print dress.
3. What is your favorite food?
My favorite thing to eat is Margarita Pizza
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is you favorite movie?
Me Before You
6. What is your favorite TV show?
Game of Thrones
7. Which is your favorite shop?
8. Do you have a pet?
A Miniature French Poodle named Cookie.
9. What motivates you every morning?
The envovironment I'm in motivates me... It helps me to come to work everyday and have a great day, everything is very peaceful and friendly.
10. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would probably be to travel all around Europe and learn more about the European culture. I would love to see all the beautiful monuments and castles they have. I would also like to go there so that I can practice my French, since I don't get to practice it here that often.
11. What part do you play in the team?
I am a vendor.
12. What do you do when you are not at the store?
When I’m not working, I’m usually at school. However, I enjoy spending my free time surrounded by my friends. We usually go to the movies or go out at night... Cabo is best known for having the best night clubs.
13. Fun Fact:
A fun fact about me would be I love reading RR Matin books and watching my favorite series in the world: Game of Thrones.
14. Top 5 items from the store: