Hello to all of my four-legged pals and their humans, this is Sparrow!
I hope you all have been enjoying these long summer days at the beach, chasing a lot of crabs and getting your noses filled with sand from digging lots of holes!
Barking about beach days reminded me that I have a challenge for you...summer heat got me thinking of what would be another cool thing to do during this season. With lots and lots of thinking, I finally found the perfect challenge.
You all are invited to the "Hot-Or-Not Dog Contest"!
Up next are the rules of the contest and what you have to do in order to win an Eclectic Array Collar.
1. Upload the hottest photo of yourself to Instagram and/or Facebook. What do we mean by hot? Get creative!!! You can be a hot-dog...literally, or being really hot because of being at the beach!
2. Tag both of our accounts on Instagram @eclecticarray and @eclecticarray.pets OR @Eclectic Array on Facebook.
3. On the caption, tell everyone your pictures is for the "Eclectic Array Hot-Or-Nor Dog Contest" and invite your paw-friends to participate.
4. Contest ends August 15th, there will be two winners: the one who gets more likes on Instagram and the one who gets more likes on Facebook.
5. The winner will be announced on August 22nd's email blast honoring National Dog Day, August 26th–as well as via Instagram and Facebook.
Let the contest begin! Good luck everyone!