Even though 4th of July is an American holiday, here in Cabo US culture is prevalent. For this reason, many businesses and/or attractions participate in the celebration of this special day. Here are a few ideas on how to have an unforgettable 4th!
For the party animals:
1. Go to Mango Deck to have a couple (or more) beers and watch the fireworks!
2. Or, go to Blue Marlin Ibiza at ME Hotel and dance to Fabian Arche's beats. More information here...
3. Go listen the music of the moment in the place where you definitely want to be, the Nowhere Bar!
For the outdoors people:
1. Make a picnic at Santa Maria beach with the family.
2. Go zip lining, bungee jumping, or ATV touring at Wild Canyon.
3. Make a camp with a bonfire and s'mores.
For the foodies:
1. Breakfast at The Office in Medano beach.
2. Breakfast at Flora Farms in Puerto Los Cabos.
3. Lunch at the Roadhouse/Latitude 22 for delicious American dishes.
4. Lunch at Sur and spend time at Medano beach.
5. Watch the sunset and have dinner in Comal at Chileno Bay.
6. Dinner at Sunset Da Mona Lisa, where you can watch the sunset and fireworks.